Does the University have contracts with certain hotels?

Does the University have contracts with certain hotels?

Please view the Hotel Reference Sheet ( for further information on special rates available for these hotels. The hotel rooms should be paid for using a non-catalog requisition in eProcurement.  Contact the hotel for reservations and secure a confirmation letter.  Submit the amount due on a non-catalog requisition.  When the invoice comes in send it to .  Accounts Payable will make the payment based on the confirmation number and the invoice or hotel folio. OR, departments may utilize a One Card for payment, maintaining appropriate documentation for the transaction.

State of Texas contract hotel rates can be found at Travelers have access to state of Texas hotel contract rates with Concur and the University Travel Agencies. 

Was this answer helpful?YesNo

Functional Areas

Topic Information
  • Topic #: 30075-388
  • Date Created: 12/19/2013
  • Last Modified Since: 03/16/2018
  • Viewed: 7